Getting a perfect pair of baseball gloves can be a task, but with the right selection and information on gloves, you might find the right glove for you. With heavy practise and constant use of the gloves with batting practice, they can wear off quickly. Because of the severe training, it is crucial to find a durable pair of gloves that can withstand the tough conditions put on by a player. More than durability, several other factors are to be taken note of while buying a batting glove. If a glove tends to be too thick, it can make your hands sweat more while playing, which again gives a bad grip to the players during important matches.
Though not everyone wants a batting glove, for new players, batting practices could lead to upper-palms, calluses, causing painful blisters; the primary use of a batting glove is to prevent these hand injuries from long term practice at all.
To help you choose the best batting gloves, this article will list out some of the best batting gloves available in the market.
- Nike MVP Elite Pro
The Nike MVP Elite pro baseball batting gloves are one for people who want comfort. The thin and light leather used for the gloves makes it breathable and doesn’t limit the ability to make the bat feel free in your hands, even though light reduces the negative impact of the badly hit balls.
It stands in with the other pro models, though not as much, with respect to its grip but still sufficient.
The gloves fall a little on the pricier side but perfect for someone looking for comfort in their minds.
- This glove offers flexible wrist closure
- One-piece palm
- Evoshield Pro Baseball batting gloves
EvoShield batting gloves with their new concept of protective ’evogel’, which is inserted into the gloves for extra protection, is a new concept. Still, it could take the baseball community for a storm. This Evo gel is becoming increasingly important in the baseball game.
This glove is perfect for more aggressive players who tend to get frequently injured in their upper palms.
Though the product is a little on the thicker side, the EvoShield stays up to the mark of other pro gloves.
- Exclusive Evoshield grip pattern. It helps with quick healing of the fingers and offers gri[ and durability.
- Custom-Moulding hand shield to prevent injuries.
- It gives protection to both left and right-handers
- One-piece Power stretch makes the gloves completely breathable.
- The glove gives better protection than traditional foam and plastic gear.
- Cutters Gloves Men’s Prime Hero Baseball batting gloves
Cutter’s proprietary C-TACK grip material makes them an excellent alternative for anyone seeking the finest grip available. Cutters have enhanced its batting glove models to offer light, breathable leather to offer perhaps the most fabulous batting glove on the market today to go along with its defining trait—all in giving an ultimate performance and feel for the player.
- Micro-Tex Etched Cabretta Leather palm for optimum feel and comfort
- Threaded C-TACK Performance Grip Material Patches
- Premium smooth Cabretta Leather on the fingers and thumb for increased comfort.
- The Pre-curved fingers in the gloves give a more natural grip on the bat.
- Under Armour Batting Gloves
Currently, Under Armour batting gloves are highly popular. They are considered durable gloves that tend to last longer and have a variety of options and colours. They give a comfortable fit around the wrist and are on the slightly thicker side. Major League players have approved this glove and have a wrist closure that keeps it in place no matter how fast or hard you swing. After you lock your hand in position, you won’t have to adjust it again. Furthermore, the overall structure is designed to last for many games.
- Heat resistant gear fabric keeps your hands cool, dry, and light during the game.
- Genuine leather palms provide a plush feel, excellent grip, and long-lasting durability.
- Synthetic overlays provide additional assistance in critical areas.
- Extra ventilation is provided by perforations constructed over the fingers.
- Wrist cuffs with elastic give support and a locked-in, robust feel.
1.Franklin Batting Gloves
Franklin is one of baseball’s best and most popular batting gloves.
The thin leather makes the glove-soft and easy on the hands. The glove gives breathability to the gloves, which helps them to dry faster and the fact that they have seams in the right places, allowing the hands to move around freely. The custom size and fitting in all ensure a good grip for the bat.
The franklin also has a cold weather batting glove, which keeps the hand warm and is durable.
Overall, Franklin gloves are one of the most fitting gloves available, and there wouldn’t be any issue adjusting them.
- The gloves are highly breathable and soft
- It offers a wide range of products and options to choose from and hence provides something for everyone.
- They are made with high-quality, durable leather.
Points to note while buying Batting Gloves –
Batting gloves are one of the essential pieces of Baseball equipment. It is crucial to keep in mind some primary points to consider while buying batting gloves, which would be the size and quality, after which we also consider appearance. The size should be suitable to give room for the hands to breathe while also ensuring the quality is not compromised and that the gloves are durable.